The purpose of this contest is to recognize the importance of multi-media works in photojournalism.
MONDAY February 10th, 2014, at NOON eastern standard time (02/10/2014)
Pieces should endeavor to use multi-media in order to tell a story with more depth and bring a greater understanding to the viewer then possible with a single media presentation.
Please be considerate of the judges time if editing pieces specifically for contest entry. We would suggest a maximum of 5 minutes.
Judges will view entries in advance, and choose finalists to be viewed (bandwidth allowing) during judging.
- The work must be available for viewing at a standalone URL (URL links directly to piece or page containing only that piece)
- No user name or password should be required for viewing work.
- Work must be available for viewing for 90-days after entry deadline.
- Piece may be the work of one or more persons, but may only be entered once.
- Limit of three pieces per entrant.
- As long as work contains two or more media elements (sound, video, stills, interactivity, etc..) it is eligible for this contest. A video, with audio is of course eligible. Photo only slide shows are not eligible.
- Pieces should be viewable in Firefox and Internet Explorer, on either Macs or Windows.
- Pieces un-viewable or unreachable by judges will be ignored.
- A minimum of three people must enter for the contest to be judged. Judges will have discretion on the awarding of any places beyond first
You will NOT receive an email conformation of entry.
The entry period for this contest has ended