The purpose of this contest is to recognize the increasing importance of multi-media works in photojournalism.
MONDAY January 23rd, 2012, at NOON eastern standard time (01/23/2012)
Pieces should endeavor to use multi-media in order to tell a story with more depth and bring a greater understanding to the viewer then possible with a single media presentation.
Please be considerate of the judges time if editing pieces specifically for contest entry. We would suggest a maximum of 5 minutes.
Judges will view entries in advance, and choose finalists to be viewed (bandwidth allowing) during judging.
- The work must be available for viewing at a standalone URL (URL links directly to piece or page containing only that piece)
- No user name or password should be required for viewing work.
- Work must be available for viewing for 90-days after entry deadline.
- Piece may be the work of one or more persons, but may only be entered once.
- Limit of three pieces per entrant.
- As long as work contains two or more media elements (sound, video, stills, interactivity, etc..) it is eligible for this contest. A video, with audio is of course eligible. Photo only slide shows are not eligible.
- Pieces should be viewable in Firefox and Internet Explorer, on either Macs or Windows.
- Pieces un-viewable or unreachable by judges will be ignored.
- A minimum of three people must enter for the contest to be judged. Judges will have discretion on the awarding of any places beyond first
Entry Dealine (1/23/2012 @ Noon) has passed.